*Meet & Greet to be held in the grass outside of turns 1 & 2 during intermission
Full Race Schedule: http://redrivervalleyspeedway.com/schedule
Pit Gates Open: 4:30 pm
Grandstands Open: 5:30 pm
Racing Starts: 7:00 pm
Driver Pre-Registration Cutoff: 6:00 pm day of the event. No drivers can register at the track. If you have not registered online, you will start at the back. Register here: https://www.myracepass.com/tracks/1834/registrations
Ages 6 – 12: $5
5 & Under: FREE
Military ticket – $10 – For Military members who have served past or present (Military ID must be shown at the ticket window)
College ticket – $10 (College ID must be shown at the ticket window)
Advanced discounted ticket location:
Performance Auto – 3401 1/2 Interstate Blvd – Fargo, ND
Ages 6 – 12: $5
– The Nugget Vending Candy Toss (ON HOLD)
– Norman County Raceway T-shirt Cannon
– Bike Giveaway – Kids enter weekly to win a bike at the end of each month (August Sponsors: Sailer 76 Racing)
– 50/50 Tickets (1st place wins half the pot in cash! 2nd – 5th place receives vouchers from the Twisted Spork, Thunder Road, The Bowler, & Buffalo Wild Wings.
– Intermission games for a chance to win prizes (ON HOLD)
– Kids enter to win the chance to give the winning trophy to the driver and be in all the victory lane pictures! (ON HOLD)
– To purchase Red River Valley Speedway apparel behind the Grandstands (Check out the new apparel!)
– We have delicious concession food & ice-cold beverages (Watch for our weekly specials)
Can’t make it to the race? Tune-in to 106.5 KRJB for LIVE racing coverage. You can also listen online at: http://www.rjbroadcasting.com Pre-race coverage begins at 6:45 pm.
Website – http://redrivervalleyspeedway.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/redrivervalleyspeedway
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rrvspeedway
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/redrivervalleyspeedway
Snapchat – https://www.snapchat.com/add/rrvspeedway
Youtube – http://tiny.cc/RRVS
MyRacePass – https://www.myracepass.com/profile/?r=1834&rt=track
Speedway Shots Picture Gallery – https://www.speedway-shots.com/RedRiverValleySpeedway/2020
– Bring in a 2020 Red River Valley Speedway race ticket or pit wristband to BorderTown Bar and Grill and receive one drink FREE with the purchase of another drink! (Per person. Per visit.)
Receive the latest news or schedule changes via the MyRacePass App: http://redrivervalleyspeedway.com/push-notifications
Red River Valley Speedway:
Address: 1805 Main Avenue West – West Fargo, ND
Track Surface: 3/8 mile dirt oval
La Quinta Inn & Suites
2355 46th St South
Fargo, ND 58104
– Practice social distancing.
– Seating will be every other row to allow for social distancing. Do not sit on the rows marked with orange tape.
– When seating yourself, go ahead and sit with the people you came with, but distance your group from other groups.
– We are expanding the alcohol-free section to accommodate for only using every other row. That area will extend to the east.
– While waiting in lines, remember to stay six feet away from people.
– Remember to go up or down on the right side of the stairs.
– The Candy Toss will not be happening for a while.
– Trophy presenters are also on hold.
– We are adults and in charge of our own health and safety and you are in charge of your minor children. If you are sick, stay home. If you have a fever, stay home.
– The CDC recommends the wearing of face masks.
– Adult beverages will be sold out of the north side of the beer gardens. Signs will be posted to direct you with the flow of traffic.
– Signs will be up to help explain and remind you of the things you need to do.
– You must register to race online by 6:00 pm day of the event. To register go to: https://www.myracepass.com/tracks/1834/registrations. Make sure you finish your registration. No drivers can register at the track. If you have not registered online, you will start at the back.
– If you haven’t already, fill out your W-9 and bring to the track filled out – we only need page 1. (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf) We cannot pay you without it.
– Pit Passes – EXACT CHANGE or check only at the gate will be accepted.
– One vehicle at a time at the pit gate. Please wait until the people in front of you have finished before approaching the sign in.
– Bring your own pen.
– Participants will put on their own wristbands.
– EVERYONE must still sign a waiver at the pit gate. We will also have contact tracing slips to fill out.
– All race lineups will be posted on MyRacePass.
– No pit meeting – Pit meeting notes will be posted on the east end of the red container.